In-Store Shopping starting Friday, May 22
We will be welcoming you back into our greenhouse and nursery starting Friday, May 22. In order to facilitate a safe experience for all our customers and staff, please note the following expectations:
* If you have been in contact with anyone with a confirmed or probable case of COVID-19 or if you are sick or feeling un-well, PLEASE REMAIN AT HOME.
* We will be restricting the number of customers allowed in at any time. Please just one or maximum 2 people per household.
* Follow the physical distancing guidelines at all times... in lineups outside, in the nursery and greenhouse and with our staff members.
* Each shopper must use a shopping cart. These will be sanitized between customers.
* No outside food or beverages.
* No pets permitted
* Washrooms will not be available. Please plan accordingly.
* All sales are final. We are not able to handle returns or exchanges at this time.
* Payment in-store by debit, Visa or MasterCard.
* Please note: Our staff will not be able to spend the time and attention that you are used to from us.
* If possible, please come prepared with a shopping plan.
* Initially, hours will be 11:00 am - 5:00 pm with last entry into the nursery at 4:30. These may be adjusted as needed in the future.
Thank you for your support!
- Kristin Ego