The success of plant material depends on conditions beyond our control. Therefore, we encourage you to seek our advice if your plants appear to be struggling prior to a return. Our team will recommend the best practices when it comes to planting, location choice and continued care to help your gardening success.
Conditions of Warranty
A plant that is warrantied, carries that applicable warranty for one (1) year. Should a plant die within this warranty period a credit note will be issued once only for the original purchase price. Presentation of the original receipt and return of the dead plant material is required. Credit notes may be applied to any regular priced item, however, any item purchased with the credit note will not be warrantied. We will not be held responsible for any amount greater than the original purchase price.
Exceptions to the Warranty
- Annuals (including herbs & vegetables) houseplants and tropicals are not warrantied.
- Perennials, ornamental grasses, roses and ground covers have a seasonal warranty from the date of purchase to November 30 of the purchase year.
- Ego’s will not be held responsible for animal damage, insects, acts of nature, chemical or fertilizer damage or equipment damage.
- Proper care (watering regularly) and planting is the responsibility of the purchaser, Ego’s will not warranty plant material that has not been maintained or planted properly.
- Naturally occurring variances in shape, foliage or growth habit.
- Plant material that has been installed in containers or constructed raised beds is not warrantied.
- Discounted items are not warrantied.
- Nursery stock purchased through a trade account is not warrantied.
Returns or Exchanges
Live plants can only be returned if they are still in the original pots with appropriate tags and receipt within a 48hr time period. Plants must be undamaged and in saleable condition.
Please allow sufficient time in the spring for your plants to break dormancy and begin growing. Many varieties don’t show signs of growth until the air temperatures are consistently warmer and the soil temperatures rise.